Wednesday 7 February 2018

Memories and More...




Today I've made a super quick card using Stampin' Up! Memories and More cards. These super cute cards come in various sizes and are great to make a fast card. The images are gorgeous and the sentiments are lovely. But also includes are cardstock stickers, acetate overlays, die cut images and more!! Great value and as the name suggests Mont just for memory keeping! I've used the set from the spring summer catalogue called Petal passion . I've used a card that has the beautiful  flowers on it then using a blender pen and ink pads I've coloured it in! I then used a sentiment card and die cut it into an oval and decorated it with the heart stickers which I've also coloured in. I hope you'll have another look at the memories and more card packs as they offer a wealth of opportunity for great cards 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment