Friday 16 February 2018

Sketches Day 5

Today is my last for the week, I thought I would go with a fun theme.
You've Got Style is the stamp set that tickles my imagination for this one.


Using Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White cardstock and inks for this one.
I also used the Watercolour Pencils too for the colouring in.
I don't know what it is about colouring but I find it very therapeutic. 
I guess that's why they have classes to help people with stress and other issues.


Once again I have used the 1/4 " Double Stitched Ribbon for the edge that I cut off.
The paper is from the Myths and Magic DSP which coordinates with the 
Magical Day stamp set I used earlier this week.


A little bling from the Rhinestones and that finished off this card.

 
Here is the card made by Linda Callahan that gave me the inspiration for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment